I have some time to kill today so i thought i would update on whats being going on here... Well lets see. Davids birthday was on the 23rd, He had a ok day, his day at work was hard on him but he got his FOID card in the mail... So he was super excited about that. I just gotta get mine now. We are excited for it to get warm here but i am still enjoying the snow. Since our big blizzard we have gotten a few inches of snow but it seems to disappear by the next day...Today it snowed hopefully it will still be here tomorrow for us to play in after chruch...
Gretchen is doing good. Very active talking more... We are starting to potty train I am still trying to figure out what works for us.. She seems to understand that you potty in the potty BUT she doesnt know what it feels like to have to go to the bathroom before she goes... So we are working on that... If it takes a couple months to potty train that is ok...She is staying dry though the night most of the time... We are still working on the binky thing!!! So that is a challenge.. She is just your avg. girl...
We are going to KY in march to shop for dress with Gretchin. That will be fun.. My dad is coming in a few days for awhile!!! YAY!! We are all excited about that. I photoshop elements but have yet to really play with it.. Its hard for me to understand and I havent been able to get out and take pictures (which i am sad about) but Gretchen has had a runny nose and its been COLD and working doesnt help much either... HAHAHA well the little one woke up must put her on the potty!!
1 comment:
You are getting better at writing these post - I really enjoyed this one. Alli potty trained between 18 and 24 months. She would be interested and then not and then again but she pretty much did it on her own. Remi was another story and Gavon is another - we introduced the potty chair last month and let him sit on it - he knows to bear down and try. He goes most of the time, but doesn't know to tell us every time. I figure this summer will be better when he can pee outside - He likes pullups ALOT. We still have chewy - I think it is about time to work on tossing it too.
I am glad your dad is getting to see you guys pretty often - that is nice.
I am also glad that you are getting so involved in church and found the one that you can grow in. I can tell that you are growing and that is the amazing part.I don't seem near the defensive negative person you came off as before and that is great.
I have been learning a lot since teaching the children on Wednesdays - there are some crazy stories in there.
Post a Comment