Tuesday, March 1, 2011

New blogs....and other things...

I wanted to blog today but really didnt know what to blog about so I thought I would blog about a few new blogs I am reading and if i am not uploading on shutterfly ( which i have havent done in awhile :( )  then i am at one of these blogs...

1st the woman that has shown me two of the new blogs i am reading is Lauren at Giant scoops of Joy.. She is awesome I know i get excited everytime i see a new post from her... (not nearly enough)
 She blogs about mostly food but also blogs other things just going on in her life...

the 2nd is Spirtually unequal marriage... This is a awesome blog, and right now it really fits well into my life.. I always seem to find things to read about to improve things that are going on in my life and marriage.

the 3rd is Passionate Homemaking... I thought it was going to be like Betty home maker... But it is so much more than that... I mean there are recipes and stuff but really its about making a HOME!!! 

If you are looking for some music to listen to check out

Amazing grace ( my chains are gone) by chris tomlin
Salvation is here by hillsong
Never let go  by matt redman
or
Lead me
which is right now my Favorite song...

Well I am off to bible study... Have a good night!!!

No comments: