I want to start off saying these girls are awesome...I am going to work on getting a photo of all of us.. These girls some of which i have known a little longer then others, are amazing. They accpet me the way I am the flaws I come with and are helping me learn so much. They know things about my family that FEW people know. We are studying Psalm 1.. Working on memorizing it...
Blessed is the man that does not
walk in the counsel of the wicked
stand in the way of sinners
sit in the seat of mockers
but his delight is in the law of the lord
and on his law he mediates day and night
He is like a tree planted in the streams of water
which yields fruit in season
whose leaf does not wither
whatever he does prospers
Not so the wicked!
They are like the chaff
that the wind blows away...
That is what I have memorized so far.
I am learning about myself my weakness and my gifts, I am seeing why i am being called so hard to the Lord and its awesome. I am grateful that these girls have opened their arms up to me!!
In addition to doing bible study i am reading the bible in 1 year... There is crazy stuff that goes on in the bible. Its amazing to me that God choose such broken people to do such awesome things!!!
I left my bible study binder in the car but i will come back and post something I really liked about last week study!!!
The Lord has heard my cry for mercy; the Lord accepts my prayer.Psalm 6:9
1 comment:
So awesome Ashley! I am so glad you are in our group! We love you!
Post a Comment