Wednesday, September 15, 2010

living with my bi-polar husband......

is very hard!!!! I dont know what is up.I am extremely lost!!! We move to ft smith in February, then  may 31st he went back to vegas for work cause he could make more money.Then he came to st charles,il cause the money was great. I was set that i would not be moving from the south.My dad,gretchen,bentley and me load up in the car and head to IL to see david..once i got here my dad and DAVID talk me into liking the place and considering moving soooo thats what happens i am set and ready to move and then DAVID says to me you know i dont like it here. I want to go back to FT SMITH!!!! WHAT THE HELL!!! What do i do now!! Do i fight to stay cause the money is excellent and i really do like it here.. or do i cave and say ok we will go back... I really understand david wanting to leave in a way.. He is worried that we wont make it cause we would have to pay rent in two places and stuff but then i am like DAVID WAKE UP!!! I think there is more to him wanting to go back to ft smith but i am not sure what it is!We are making about 3 times the amount we would be in ft smith!!! I mean its really nice to go to the store and say oh you know what i need this lets get it... not ok well we have to pay rent and then maybe we will have just enough to get it... Then i really feel at peace here.. I Dont worry about making anyone upset or stepping on toes. Its just our little family here and we can do what we please and its nice.. I mean i do miss some of my family but its nice to not have the tension that seems to be around us all the time while living there.. Lord almighty needs to step in and take care of this. I need help!!! ***BIG SIGH*** Lets hope god hears my plea with him and helps me out and gives me a sign of what i am suppose to do.. and lets pray its a obvious sign. that its the he is sending me!!! I just need peace in my heart.. I cant handle the stress and other ugliness in my heart.

1 comment:

Crystal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.