Wednesday, September 15, 2010

wee bit of me...

 
 
 
{one} have you ever won a trophy? if yes, for what?
I have, for riding horses and for softball.

{two} what was your favorite subject in school?
ummmm when it was over.. I really didnt like school.

{three} what time do you get up in the morning?
Well right now once at 5am with david and then 730am with JD but normally and happily around 10am

{four} if you could open your own business, what would it be?
Oh i would be a stock contractor!!

{five} if you could spend the evening with one rock star/band, who would it be?
It wouldnt be a ROCK it would be COUNTRY, and hmmmm i would say merle haggard or johnny cash. Oh the story's they have

{six} what sitcom character reminds you of you?
I have no idea... I would like to be a mix between June cleaver and some rough tough chick

{seven} what are the 3 most important things to you?
My family (the people that i can count on no matter what thats real family), my memories,and my faith

{eight} chips or popcorn?
depends on the day...but i eat more chips

{nine} have you ever ordered anything from an infomercial?
i have,some workout stuff,used it for about a month and then it got dusty!!!

{ten} what is one thing that you are grateful for today?
 Today is rough. so today i am grateful for my daughters smile!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Merle Haggard? I can hardly believe my eyes! He is my NUMBER ONE favorite!!! I think we will be great friends! LOL!