Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Oh boy...

So I dont really know what is up, but gretchen is a different child...She is soooo whiny i dont get it... She is TRYING to throw fits like fall on the floor and cry fits.. SOOOO not cool. I dont know what the heck to do!! She has been this way since she got her shot a month ago!!! She seems like she is just cranky 24/7... I want a refund!!! Since we were traveling a lot to and from my dads and then our trip to St charles to see david. She has had to have her bink WAY more then she ever has and now it has become a problem I DONT GET IT... I WANT THE REWIND button!!! I really have a problem with the whining!! YUCK!!! She is taking her naps but just not LONG ones just about a hour or so... She is starting to watch tv when she is tired, She will lay down and watch tv then she is asleep... She practaly sleeps by herself cause she kicks me out of bed everynight..(we are sleeping on a twin). I am going to have to look into this whiny and bratty thing that is going on cause i cant deal with it... I just want to scream when she starts whiny around the house...

1 comment:

Crystal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.