What a great day two... I do have question when i was reading last night/ this morning yeah i cheated i was up late last night so i read ahead and then this morning i read a little bit of tomorrows but my little one stopped me from that.. LOL anyway when i was read the part about cain and able it said that god wasnt as pleased with Cains offering as he was with able and that is why he got angry...I dont know if i am reading it wrong or not but i thought that it wouldnt matter what you brought to god as a offering as long as you did it for the right reasons... Hope that makes sense.. Can anyone make sense of this for me.... Thank you...
You you really want to live 900+ years?? I dont think i would.... I think i would be tired...
my thoughts on day 1... i cant really wrap my mind around the power that god must have to create the world and everything on it in 6 days!!!!!
on a funny note thank you SOOOO much Eve for you disobeyment... I enjoyed your punishment 6 months ago... LOL...
No comments:
Post a Comment