Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Favoritism

So as my computer days are drawing near a end...(cause till we get in our own place we wont have Internet) I was making sure i had all my shutterfly orders in and that they would be here before we left.. I was looking though my photos and while i looked though them i noticed that i MAY have a little bit of favoritism, I photograph more of my dads side of the family and davids family then i do my moms...Not that i have a lot of opportunities to photograph my moms side of the family... and its just not with photos its most of everything, I call my aunts on my dads side WAY more often, i talk to davids family even more then that!!! I dont see it changing anytime soon, as we are moving to be closer to both of those sides of family!! Oh well maybe one day it will level out a little bit

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

I would not worry about it ..you have know them your whole life...I have harldy a picture of anyone on mom's side just because she is the youngest of 10 her family is huge...