Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Looking back....

Its so funny i was just looking back though old post, some of crystals and of mine from the month of July and as i read hers i relized that i forgot to post about my meltdown i had on sunday night when we came home from the hospital...The baby was laying in her bed and david was cleaning up and i was sitting in my bed and i was just crying, i didnt know why i was crying i just felt like the world was closing in on me and i didnt know what else to do... I'm not a big cryier so when david came in he just looked at me and asked what was wrong, i then proceded to tell him that it was hard and i didnt really know why i was crying and that i felt very alone... I think it was a little much for him to process...But we talked it out and then i was ok... he told me he would help me and the only thing i needed to do was rest and take care of the baby, he would do the rest... and HE DID... He was really good about it... So the next day i was laying in bed... Watching tv and the baby was in bed with me and the phone rang and it was my brother in-law perry... He had just talked to david and david told him i had a melt down the night before... He said he was just calling to check in on me and see how i was doing and how the baby was doing... We chatted for a little while, while he drove into town to the hospital to see crystal... He told me when we were getting off the phone that if i needed anything to call him or crystal and they would help me out.... I had a few people call and tell me congrats and to check in on me... But it really meant a lot to me to have perry call... I really cant explian it... I guess maybe cause he is my husbands brother and he thought about calling me to make sure i was alright... It made me feel speical..... After i got off the phone with him i called david and was like YOU TOLD YOUR BROTHER I HAD A MELT DOWN.... He replied with well yeah, he said it was normal and that it could get worse before it gets better... I told him I KNOW he called and talked to me... David then said to me i am sorry i didnt know you didnt want anyone to know, I didnt know what to do so i figured he would know.... LOL Men i tell ya... They gossip just as much as girls... Anyway I wanted to share that and i wanted to write it down so i didnt forget that perry called to check in on me...    :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol men gossip more than girls. You are more than welcome to contact me night or day =)