Gretchen Mae really started rolling over yesterday, i think cause i finally put her on the floor... She normally is on the bed or couch or swing... Never the floor i guess cause we have hard wood floors and just never thought of it... So i put her on the floor and bam she was rolling over she couldnt figure out what to do with her arm but she got over.... Today well last night the 16th she was placed on the floor once agian and BAM she is rolling over and getting her arm out from under her... i like to let her go diaperless sometimes just to air out and be free... So i place the waterproof pad under her and let her be free... I caught these last night... I love them!!!!
1 comment:
Glad she is getting big too...she and Gavon need to slow it down some....=) I am mailing that baby some pants...lol
Post a Comment