Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hoilday Photo

Well its that time Hoilday Photos.... I am new to this as before it was David and I with Bentley... Most people got a picture of bentley but now i feel like it might be time for a FAMILY picture....So David has agreed on going to the mountians and taking some pictures.... Now what to wear i have choosen 2 hoilday cards that i like and now i have to choose from them...I would like to get one of Gretchen and Bentley in a hoilday outfit and then one of the whole family... But i have no idea what to wear, or what david should wear... He is so much easier to pick out for cause he looks great in anything he wears.....Got any ideas post it in a comment!!!!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I do somthing different each year - one year we did camo and it was fun. We have done formal holiday stuff and all white - I am thinking all black this year. We did the kids in PJ's one time. Denim looks good too.