Let me give you all some updates....
After talking to david about making my blog public i was asked not to go public with this blow... So some post will be dually posted to this blog and the public one... At 1st i was little upset that he didnt want me to go public but i guess i can see his point...
We will not be losing internet but i have got most of all the thinks i wanted to get done, done...So thats a good thing....
Some of you are friends on facebook as well and know that david was emailed about a job opening in QUTAR, on a air force base.... We have talked about it and he is going to contact the company to get more details on the job and the living situation... I personaly have mixed feelings i would like him to go to experience it and being able to have the sense of accomplishment that i know he would feel... As much as he complians about doing doors i know he truly does enjoy it.... I dont want him to go cause i dont want him to miss out on watching gretchen grow up and 21 days out of 365 just isnt enough... Sooo i dont know.... I am hoping that he will talk to tulsa overhead door and they will offer him what he wants, but if they dont i think he will be more apt to go over there...So we will have to see.... I really posted this and the one on facebook cause i was really excited for him to get a offer like that...
On to other news.....
I am finding that some people are just not happy unless they have drama in their lives and they always seem to talk about other people... I mean i am all for a good gossip session but i am realizing that i find it irraiting that people will say things about them behind thier backs and then when confronted about it just lie and say no i never said that... I am really trying to become more of a person that will not say something about someone that i wouldnt say to their face... ( i struggle with this sometimes cause i dont want to hurt the persons feelings and dont know how to soften the blow) I am also figureing out that you dont tell some people things if you dont want them told to other people...
I also would like to say that i am very proud of myself, i have reached out and emailed davids oldest sister to simple say that even though her realtionship with david is strianed and i am not sure if it will ever be repaired i would still like her to know gretchen and gretchen know her as a aunt, like gretchen would know the rest of her aunts... It had been stiring in me for a few days and then when i saw on facebook that she had a surgrey and we knew nothing about it, from what i know no one else did either it hit me that for the sake of my daughter i need to make a effort to have a realtionship with her and her family... I have yet to hear from her regarding the email... I did tell her that i am kinda a forward person and didnt mean to hurt feelings in anyway and if i did to please let me know and i will try and claify everything....Hoepfully we will come to some kind of understanding and have some realtionship...
Now on to miss gretchen mae,She is getting bigger and bigger daily, she has turned into a faucet that will not be turned off... she likes to listen to herself talk but only when she wants to not when anyone else does...She almost always stirs when david comes in the room and says something if she is sleeping... I can come in talking on the phone laughing anything... david can come in being quiet and say something to me and she almost always pops open her eyes only to smile and go back to sleep.... She HATES tummy time now... so she doesnt do it very often, and i am starting to be able to tell her arms are no where near as strong as her legs are... She still loves to be naked, she loves to be scared she is still only eatting 4-6 ozs at a time during a feeding 6oz feedings are mostly in the moring after going to bed at 11pm and waking at around 7am or later... her normal feeding i woud say is more at 4 or 5 ozs at a time,we are getting ready to start her on rice cereal, with a spoon... and later next month we will be trying out a sip cup, i am hoping to have her off of a bottle except at night and early mornings by the time she is sitting up on her own which i look to see that around december....but we will see...
we will be making a trip to the libary tomorrow to get some books for me to read to her at night and for me to get a photoshop for dummies book...also on the agenda tomorrow to go get a pumpkin which i found out the "pumpkin patch" is really in the parking lot...so we arent driving across town to that when we have one of those right up the road!!!! we are also taking a much needed trip to target...
hopefully will get some pictures tomorrow evening or monday sometime..
Question for everyone...
Do you ever feel werid,akward,watched when you pull out your camera (esp. if you have a big camera) to snap pictures in a odd place...eg: store, libary, resturant,airports, anywhere where there is a lot of people???
I find myself getting more and more self aware of feeling like a dork when i pull my camera out to take pictures in public places....
Well my daughter has had enough daddy time and is now ready for bed... Duty calls.... i really would like to now where the spell checker when on this thing!!!!
1 comment:
Sometimes I feel like a dork - but I just act like I am doing something important and try not to look at people to much.
Hope I havent been the naughty one with the mouth - I can run off at the mouth at times though.
My relationship with Dana is one way and the one with Lisa is another - I just have to learn who they are and know what to expect - same in my family - you have sensitive ones, silly ones, mean ones, etc etc. I am trying to learn to stay neutral.
Remember Gretchen is only 3.5 months and most babies are not ready for spoon feedings until they are sitting well unsupported. Remi took a sippy cup early but it was at 10 months and he was walking. She wont be a baby forvever - don't grow her up to fast. The books are a great idea - we watch olivia here - you can find cartoons online at nick jr. - if you really want to see them.
Post a Comment