Thursday, October 22, 2009

Some How.....

Some how we still have internet, not really sure how or why, but if for some reason i just disapper you all know why....I have been thinking about making my blog public, but with the crazy people out there now a days i think if i do we will all have "blog" names... I have been looking at blogs that are public and they seem to be able to connect with people on a personal level and still have some privcy.... So i think i am going to be mergeing my "other" blog with this one, i have found i really dont/wont have time to keep up with two blogs....I have relized that i am going on a journey in my life that i really want to be able to contect with people and i figure this is the best way to do that... So in the next few weeks look for the public change!!!! If you have any opinions about blog names let me know!!! :)

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I want to make a book with my blog stories someday and I don't want fake names in it, I like the people that use just a first name or intials for theirs, sometimes the nicknames get on my nerves. Try to remove any info that may lead someone to your home.