Monday, October 26, 2009

Finds on sunday....

My PERFECT well almost perfect pumpkinPlease disregard the mess on the table here are our three pumpkins

Empty pampers box, that when i got it was brand new and guess what i got it for FREE!!! Thanks Pampers!!! Thats right i said FREE... about 2.5 weeks ago david brought home a box of diapers similar to the one below.. Only when i opened it i was almost knocked down by the smell of baby powder... Being i dont use baby powder i knew it wasnt from me... I had to open the packages inside and set them outside to air out they were just to intense for me to smell...So i contacted Pampers, and told them of my problem and they emailed me back and told me they were sorry and they would be sending me coupons in the mail for my problems... I thought woohoo 1.00 off i mean a buck is a buck but still i forget them almost always.. So when i got a letter in the mail from them with a coupon for 1 free mege pack up to 19.99 i was excited!! So Thanks pampers for listening to my problem and keeping a customer... and BTW this box smells normal THANK GOD!!!

 The books i got from the library... WHY did no ONE tell me that DR.SEUSS books are so hard to read... I felt like a 2 yr old trying to read a story to gretchen last night!!! and Let me just say that the photoshop book is VERY VERY boring BUT very very helpful.. I may need to buy this... I love the cartoon olivia, i use to watch every morning at 6:30am before i had gretchen and now i cant find it on TV anymore!!! When i go to the library agian i will be much more prepared for the "young peoples area" The book cases come up to my hip and i was not aware of that till i walked in and was like whoa...LOL so next time i will go in with a list of books i want with authors name and hopefully that will work out better and not end with me on my hands and knees crawling on the ground!!!

Bentley has something serious bad breathe and i have tried to brush his teeth but it doesnt go well, i have tried dog mouth wash but it made him sick, I have tried breathe mints, and nothing has worked... Till one day david brought home a chew toy Not the one pictured above..He chewed on that thing for a few days and then it was gone.. So either A. he lost it, B one of the other dogs got it, OR c. he ate it... I think B but not sure... So yeaterday on our trip to walmart david got him THAT bone (one pictured) so HE we cant lose it!!!

One of the biggest reasons we went to walmart was to get Gretchen a Teething rasberry but guess what, They dont have them... So cause i wanted to buy something to buy her i bought her a 2m+ paci i didnt think there was much of a difference but now i can SEE there is...I also bought her a package of cold teethers but not to into them yet...







So after our trip to walmart and there costume area, and a trip to the halloween store I have yet to find anything for gretchen to be on halloween... I think because i really want a TOM Arma costume for her... I know i could spend my money on something other then that but oh well we will see....

No comments: