Sunday, June 7, 2009

Fishing





I was looking though my pictures on shutterfly and saw this picture... Thought i would share a little bit about it..This picture is of Jerry Drew (aka. Muffin), Sharon Drew,and my dad John... This was taken in MO. I took the picture of course.. I have grown up fishing i mean i have pictures that i am to lazy to upload right now of me being in diapers playing with worms and holding a fishing pole.. I dont have the patenicte to just throw the line out and let it sit so i always fish with 2 poles one that gets thrown out and then my other one that i play with cause i am like a little kid.So when my dad called and told he had discovered this fishing that is prefect for me i just said yeah sure whatever... So i flew to Oklahoma and then drove up with my dad to MO.. Got to the little osage i think thats what it was called the water was VERY VERY HIGH... I didnt really understand the snagging part of the fishing it was a long day and my arms hurt but it was all worth it when my dad yes my dad caught the 1st fish and let me reel it in, (i wonder if that will ever change, i doubt it).. I thought to myself this is no different then catfishing woohoo (not) then the fish decided i am not comming that way and then i got the biggest adrenaline rush i have EVER had fishing!! After that i was "hooked" I fell in love with snagging.. We went a few more times and i havent got to go agian but it wont be long the season is in april so hopefully i will be taking my 9 month old on a boat to fish...

No comments: