Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My PP post... Posts and Pictures

my 1st P....I was looking at my list of posts and i have more then 5 post that are just sitting here as drafts.. Slacking i know... I think tomorrow i will sit down and post all my draft post or at least some of them... LOL they are all pretty good ideas but just stoped due to time,tiredness, or not sure how to finsh them...LOL.. Now on to my second P... Pictures I am on the hunt to take maternity pictures... I am looking for ideas here are some that i have come up with so far:
Rose or some type of flowers

Ribbon around my growing belly

blocks saying girl and her name

Shadows

almost dark rooms almost being blacked out just highlights on the body

signs "BUMP" take a picture by a road sign

Hands you know the classic

Hugging, his back facing the camera and my front facing the camera, have my belly peering out from his side... hope that makes sense...

anyway thats all i have right now... any ideas please post in comments!!!...

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Blocks are cheap - try walmart and craft stores like hobby lobby - get hubby to help or use the timer on camera - then crop and edit with picnik or another site.
The rest you may need photographer for.
Perry and I did some of these - my 33 year old 9month prego body is not that sexy right now.