Friday, June 5, 2009
update on my life!!!
So life has changed once agian... I am staying here no going to OK, i am bummed out and happy at the same time. I really wanted to go and see the family both sides its kinda strange i consider david's side of the family more family then my own..lol.. I was looking foreward to being there in july but now at least i get to spend it with david.I went to a real doctor on monday and everything was good, baby weighs about 4pounds 14 ozs.. and has very long legs.. LOL...everything seemed to check out good had blood work done gotta go back this week for some more, then have to see sometype of ultrasound person and have another drs appt on the 19th. then after that once a week till we have a baby so i am told! She told me that she wouldnt be happy if we were to have a baby right now but once we hit the 36th week we will be ready... I love how we have this "WE" cause i am really not ready... I am really just a ball of nerves right now. David and i have had some heart to hearts and they have been nice...He is very supportive towards me but not in conventional ways, i have learned that i get david ways not the normal ways when it comes to dealing with david..Well lets see what else oh i think my hair is now long enough to cut it off and donate it to the locks of love.. i need to have 10+ inchs and i think if i cut 10 off right now i will still have pass shoulder length hair.. I gotta get it cut off before the baby comes thats for sure... Well i have a bunch of stuff to do so this is all for now!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don't like when a doc tries to push you into an early birth - I was asked if I wanted to be induces with Alli - I refused. I went into labor just fine when the time was right. With Remi - I went into labor early, but not so early that they would stop labor - I really feel that his murmur and his having trouble breathing was from that - not much you can do about it. I was just scary at the time. Stand your ground for what your wishes are. You can still have natural birth at the hospital.
My doctor let me go 40 and 1/2 weeks and I think had I not cried in his office Tyler might still be in there....lol Dr. Hoffman believed whole heartedly in natural birth but I need a c section Tyler was sitting funny and too big....you need to just let it has as nature plans it tell that doc Adrienne says so...lol I am sorry you are away from your family I miss everyone so much being 8 hours away =) get some rest and I think the locks of love foundation is awesome
Post a Comment