Friday, February 6, 2009

Spring Cleaning (early) and last night!!!

I am spring cleaning my computer early i guess. I am switching all my photo sites which is about 3 of them to just one, shutterfly... I just found shutterfly but love it compared to the other sites i use... Its a pain in the ass to have to switch all the files over... But it will be worth it in the end!!!! As i am writting this we are uploading 400 and some pictures...LOL My blogs are all switched over, i kept only the ones i figure were worth keeping, I sat at the computer ALL day yesterday, the joys of having no kids ( i am taking advantage now) and a house that is already clean...

1 comment:

Crystal said...

If I can trek half way around the world 6 months preg and with an 8 month old - you should have it easy. Just make sure it is safe to travel - some airlines want a note from your doc/midwife.

I just love how kids see things - mine say funny stuff all the time and are 100% serious about it.