Friday, February 6, 2009

**Sigh*** Done for a few days!!!

Well got all my photos uploaded to shutterfly.. Thank the lord!!!!!! Now i am waitting for 2000 pictures to come from photoworks,in the mail, so i can upload them... Its full of awsome old pictures... Next week or maybe if i get bored this weekend I am going to do some scanning, Anyway, I gotta figure out how to post pictures on here from shutterfly. Thats my next thing to learn.. Bentley has been stealing little bears out of a bag and today i finally caught him at it... with pictures!!!! Well I better get some food and get laid down, to watch some TV....

Better Mention
Happy Birthday Jimmy w. Barnes, 2/6/68-4/??/83 I cant think what day you died... Keep looking down on us!!!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

You will not be able to download from shutterly - I think. I have tried and have not found a way to do so. Keep them on your computer for blog purposes or on disks. You can order an archive disk with all of them on it from shutterfly if you don't have them. If you figure something out let me know.