Sunday, March 30, 2008
To my Unborn Child Current
mood: anxious
You know know when i 1st got preganat with the baby that i M/C. I was so scared and confused i didnt know if i wanted to be a mom i thought every thought i think you could think good and bad.. It seemed to go on with me till about 2 weeks before i m/c then when i lost the baby i was really upset about it. I mean after all i really did just come to terms with it.. So now i want to write a little something to my unborn child to let them know that i relize i really do want to be a mother, before i became preganat with my 1st child i was the one you hear say i dont want kids nope never not in my lifetime,but now i have relize while i dont want to have a ton of kids one or two would be great. I still have my fears or concerns but they arent about weather or not i want to have a baby its more of i hope that i dont fail this child and i hope that i give my child the love and support that parnets gave and still do give me. I hope that my unborn child knows that i might not be able to buy you the world but i can give you all the love in my heart. provide you with a wonderful loving home. I will be your mother and hopefuly one day your friend. You would change your mother and fathers life for the better. You would enhance our lives for the rest of the time we are on this earth. My unborn child i love you now even before you are apart of me. I know that you will come to me when you are ready,i can only hope that you come soon. I want to embrace you with love from the beginng, I want you to know that in this insane world we live in me and your father will do whatever it takes to keep you safe. I am sure that right now where ever you are you might be a little nervous to come to us with everything that is going on in our world and in the world we live in. I believe that with love all things are possiable, and i know that love will keep us safe. Well my unborn child when you are ready please come to us. We are ready and willing to take care of you and will welcome you with open arms. Until then i will keep praying that you find us so we can start a family together.
Love your
soon to be mother....
No comments:
Post a Comment