Family Current mood: bummed
I never have been into having family around, I have always had my dad and mom with me so maybe thats why I now I crave that family closest, I miss my mom like crazy, but i cant change that she is no longer here. I miss my Dad more then ever This is the longest i have ever been away from him, its hard. I cant wait to see him in sept. although it seems so far away. I wish I had family that was close, I would even deal with a little more drama just to have that family feeling.I wish we were more involved in David's family's life, but David is just a distant person I guess. I miss my longest non family best friend like crazy, she means the world to me, She feels like family just as much as my real family does. I know that once I have children i hope and pray that they can know there parents family...
No comments:
Post a Comment