Saturday, February 7, 2009

Baby Names!!!!!!!!

I never thought picking names would be so hard... The ones i like, David doesnt like and the ones he picks i am like what the hell are you thinking.... I am really a big fan of naming my kids after someone in our familys which you would think would make it easier being the names are already there... WRONG!!!!! There are so many names to choose from. I am really into naming them after people that have passed away in a way to honor them, but there are still so many people that have passed away that i feel should be honored... Then i have come across what about people in the same family having the same middle name... Names are stressful... I wouldnt mind comming up with a 1st name and then using a middle name to honor the person.. Then i come across the problem of if i have a boy, i have about three people i want to honor i want to honor someone from davids side, my side and my brother!!! My brother is a must but so are the other two...
If i have a girl i have a problem cause i really only like the names lillie, Mae and then May dean but put into one name as in maydean...
So here are my list of names so far!!!!!!! that i like...

list of people: BOYS: James Warren ,Austin pete parsons, David Lee, Perry Lee Hopkins, Johnny doss barnes,luke

Girls: Lilly mae, mary lou, diana floerence, grandma mae, may dean smith

So comments are more then welcomed on this one!!!!!!!!!! Please help...

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I am not much one for naming after family - unless they are boys - Remington was what we had thought of and then we were informed that Perry's uncle was named Remington. If this one is a boy it may be named after my dad. Girls not so much - I just try to find something I like - I am having a delema of son and ton at the end of the name - I would like to continue this - but it makes it harder.
I really like Lilly. Look at last names too - Mary's maiden name was Perry and then their grandpa - so that's is where my Perry came from.

I probably wont be for sure until I see it on the 4th.