Well I am going to go to a bridal shower, I have no idea what to expect, i have never been to one... That i recall... How sad is that... Anyway its at noon.
Not feeling all that great today... I had a rough night last night.. I think i ate to much grease, i have been eating really well and last night david and i thought we would order out... HAHAHA Bad idea!! Oh well lesson learned i guess..
Last night i got some of the babys' stuff hung up in the closest.. I need to get about 200 more hangers i went though 50 of them and only emptied one garbage bag full of stuff... I have decided against getting a crib, till after we move. I really see no point in it right now, i mean the baby is going to be in my room for a few months weather in my bed or in some other sleeping area but for sure in my room... So i figure why get a crib now when i would set it up cause i cant leave stuff alone only to take it back down when we move and chance losing pieces to it... Well i gotta go get ready i will be back to later to write about the shower and more baby stuff!!
No comments:
Post a Comment