Well where do I start this boy is crazy!!! He was rolling over when he was like 4 Months, both ways he is already crawling fairly well. He can get where he is going and really that's what he is concerned about! He is complete mamas boy, he enjoys other people but he is still attached to me. I like this most of the time and other times it's very hard.. Hes a happy boy always smiling hardly ever crying. He has zero patiences for a bottle not being made on demand, we have about 1 minute to get his bottle made and into his mouth before complete meltdown mode.. We have a few meltdowns a day! Lol he loves his sister like crazy and Bentley too! He is very much concerned on what he's doing most of the day. I am sure he weighs 20+ pounds and who knows how long, he is due for his 4 month shots bein he's almost 6 months but that's what happens when you move right before they give them to him and move out of state.. He will most likely go to the doctor in the next few weeks, he sleeps with us, but I'm thinking of putting him in his pack and play now but we will see. He has started food he was sooo ready!!! He loves it, he has taste of things from our plate but as his own food he has had avocado and peas he has liked both in his food future I see green beans, bananas and apples.. If I can get some good sweet corn this year he will be trying that out too.. I don't really follow the rules when it comes to foods with my kids.. Both had chocolate before they were 5 months old and I don't wait 4 or 5 days I normally wait 2 days before introducing new foods being in making gunners food he will be on a 3 day plan.. Gretchen only ate 1 jar of baby food a day till she was probably 8 months or so she just wasn't interested in food! Still isn't!! Gunner on the other hand is still hungery after eating a 8 oz bottle at times so I am starting to feed him baby food then give him a bottle and hes happy with 6 oz again.. So he will probably be on 2 times a day before long. One thing I can say about rising kids is Everyone does it different..
( i have to add pictures to this post)
No comments:
Post a Comment