- My baby appts are now every 2 weeks, but i havent went yet cause it was yesterday and for some reason i knew that it was yesterday but then yesterday forgot it was yesterday... I have to go in for a another 1 hour glucose test.... I have already done 1 and i passed but they want to do another... I dont want to... I dont like them.. Could be a another reason i forgot the appt yesterday.
- Gretchen is defiantly 2. I dont know if we will survire the year, She is a handle full and more,. She doesnt responsd to ANY disaplin actions.
- David misses home, I miss home and Gretchen misses Grandpa and Gavon.
- Baby is moving a lot... He got his coming home outfit last week from Crystal and Perry, ( they also got Gretchens coming home outfit) They kinda match.. :) I love them!!!
- Its starting to get cold here... I love it... Forgot it messes with my allergies...
- I am starting to understand that everything happens for a reason... Even bad things... Today is a good example of that, would love to blog about it but not sure its really appropriate... Its a tough subject for everyone involved and i dont want to disrespect anyone...
- I have finished gretchen's 1 birthday photo book... Not sure i have wrote about it... Its super cute.. Started a ABC book for her, cause we got flash cards for ABC but the pictures are hard even for me... I mean really M is for monarch butterfly... :/
- Bible study starts again tomorrow and i cant wait...
- Praying to GOD that he helps us get a place to live... Its been very difficult... Found one but they wanted us to move in the 1st of this month and we couldnt do it....So the search is still on...
- My dad is looking for us a new vehicle... Long story need to pray it works out...
- The allergy meds are kicking in full blast, I HATE the way they make me feel...
- Its time for me to go... gretchen is being mean to bentley and i am just rambling... Damn allergy meds!!!
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
no title
I know lately i havent been totally dedicated to blogging, oh well its mine blog and i can do what i want... LOL No it just seems i dont really have time, so i dont have single blog post they are kinda just whats been going on in our life...So here is what has been happening
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hang in there - I am having some bummer times right now as well. Yes everything happens for a reason - some tough choices I have had to make recently, but I am starting to feel better about it all. Glad to see more positives than negative. Ready for those babies to be here - You and Terra and then Ashley along with several of my friends here - lots of little one! Keep praying.
Post a Comment