Just wanted to write down some random thoughts...
1st let me say i think i may be experiencing nesting but not 100% sure.. I never really experienced it with Gretchen. I have completley emptyed our pantry and put everything back it took before and after pictures. Then took a day off cause my back was killing me. Then i folded some 20 loads of laundry.. Yes i know you are thinking 20 there is no way.. Well let me explain we surrently live in a 2 bedroom apt but the 2nd bedroom is not really a bedroom its a family dressing area. All clothes get dumped here. plus Gretchen's toys.. I plan on tackling the toys today or tomorrow. The clothes being folded helped A LOT!!
We are also currently looking for a new place to live which is proving to be WAY to hard!! This place hates dogs!! LOL...
This pregnancy is sooo much different then gretchens my muscles are stretching in ways i dont think they did with her.. They hurt most of the time. I am now starting to look at things that we need to get for the baby. I have found his newborn outfit. Super cute just have to order it. I have decided that i will prob make two very unnecessary buy for this child but oh well.. We are going to keep the same stroller and car seat that we had with gretchen but i found a place that does covers for them... super cute stuff!!! Lets see what else..
Well thats all i can think about right now...
No comments:
Post a Comment