Friday, August 5, 2011

Baby Boy Reed

So i know that i have been horrible on posting on here.. My computer screen is broke (really need to get another one) Davids computer has been down but up and running again BUT I HATE hit computer chair!!!, I have been outta town off and on, and really Gretchen doesnt let me really sit and just type on the computer...

So here is the update on Baby BOY Reed:
So we are having a healthy baby boy... We are excited. I have been to the Doctor and had a few ultrasounds. The last one I had was a level 2 ultrasound,when we told the dr information about Davids oldest daughter they said they wanted to do a level 2 just to be sure.. Everything came back great!! I have had a glucose test done already cause my dr wanted to just be safe and she said that cause gretchen was small she wanted to check .. Really she was saying your are already overweight you had a small baby lets check.. I passed with flying colors. but now have to do it again... LAME!!! and after doing some reading on it, it seemed as if you had it you would have a BIG baby not a small one.. So who knows.Anyway I started feeling baby reed move a lot earlier this time around. He doesnt seem quite as active as G-Mae was.. We did a ultrasound with a video and cd like we did with gretchen but It wasnt the same. The pictures were no were near the quiltiy of hers and the lady was kinda rude, oh well.. Gretchen doesnt seem to understand the concept that she isnt going to be the only one anymore.. She knows where mama's baby is.. She will talk to mamas baby but when asked if she is going to be the big sister she says NO... I am hoping she will be ok with not being the only one..We are praying well i am praying that this baby comes a week early like she did. I really dont want to be in the hospital on my birthday...We are working on some names.. We have talked abut Gunner James Lee Reed, and other variations of this name. I like the name just it seems so long.. we have also talked about Gage    Lee Reed. We really need to start looking closer at names. Well here are some pictures that we have of our little guy...  
April 25th 2011 

also April 25th

June 26th 2011

6/26

July 17th my favorite one!

Fist/forearm 7/12

Gender ITS A BOY!!!

Foot

No comments: