Feels like forever since i have blogged... Lets update....
We go in 4 days to find out what our 2nd baby will be.. Excited to find out, Dont really care either way.. Still dont know much about dads cancer.. He has tests and we have been told looks like stage 3 cancer and we have been told just a little on the right side... So really who knows.. He says he is feeling good and after having some issues i wont go into he says he feels better then before. So really thats all i care about.He and I have talked about it and we both have a come to the conclusion that when god wants him he will take him weather it be cancer or being struck by lighting.
Lets see what else has gone on.. Oh i am no longer a working mom.. I am back to a stay at home mom. I am trying to adjust to that again.. I love my daughter but man does she know how to push the buttons!! The good thing is that i am getting to work with her on 1,2,3's and A,B,C's and spending time with her that i know will slip away a little too fast!! (like she is going to be 2 years old in 16 days, ill be doing a update on her)
We are getting ready for our week vacation, we are going to Oklahoma to see family and friends we are all excited.Today we went get a few things that we need like new swimming suits.. Lets just say its very very hard to find a suit that isnt a arm and a leg that fits a plus size girl that is now pregnant.. So i crossed over into the guys swim suits and let me just say WHY in the world dont more girls use this option!!! They are so comfy.. I just have to figure out a top... I am excited to be able to go swimming its been to cold here to go swimming, Nice dont get me wrong but a little to cold to swim.. Well i think that is all i have right now.. Now that i am not working i hope to be able to blog at least once a week.. Ill be back soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment