***BIG HEAVY SIGH****
So life in the Reed house is going as normal as the Reed house goes... Gretchen is growing and being a kid... David is working and being a dad and a husband... Bentley is trying to sleep, hide from Gretchen when she isnt eating and just live a dogs life... I am working (thinking i may want to stop doing it sometime in the near future), being a mom, wife, and daughter... Right now i am having a hard time dealing with the daughter part.. I dont want to deal with my dad having cancer, i dont want to deal with the drs telling him that its not isolated to his prostrate and that its in his groin area and that its probably spreading, I dont want to deal with any of that!!! but i have to.. not much else i can do... I am trying to give it to God to handle but right now i am a little upset with him and i am trying not to be.. I know people survive cancer all the time..So i should be looking at the positive but most of my experience with cancer has not came with a positive out come.. My husband is not the most supportive person in this case, not cause he isnt trying to be but because he is bitter about cancer..I cant help but wonder exactly how our lives are going to be changed by this event...So i hope that this all comes out ok and that my dad lives another 30 years, i just cant get the thought out of my head that,that isnt going to happen...
I am trying to remember that all the valleys in my life that God brings to me to are there for a reason and that i need to go though them to be able to relate with someone else to bring them to God.. I know this with my head but cant get it to my heart to make the emotions stop!
No comments:
Post a Comment