Thursday, March 24, 2011

Well............

I am horrible at keeping exciting news..... So I have done really well to keep it for almost 5 days!!! So on Monday night, we got news that i cant keep so here it is..............


Yep thats right..... We are going to be having another baby!!! We were done having kids,or so we thought... God had other plans.... We will have a new little one come November... We are both very excited!!!

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Congrats on your news. I am glad to hear that Gretchen will have a little sibling. I am also glad to hear November that will be a great time.
As for us we are still trying - no luck since August and I think in June we will call it quits - not getting any younger and I am lucky to have 3 healthy ones already.

Deer Passion said...

Congratulations!!!!

Adrienne said...

Congrats

Melissa said...

Congrats!!! You sure changed your mind fast! ;-) Be sure to keep it all documented here! You will be happy later that you did!

~xoxo~
Melissa

mommy to many said...

i don't know you but i am sooooo excited for you!!!! t be honest...i just took one too! but it didn't say yes!! and i am 100% okay with that =0)