Saturday, March 26, 2011

BLAH!!!

Really.... is it starting already... I am going to have to go back and read about my pregnancy with gretchen, i dont remember having nausea like this.. Funny thing is it started before i knew i was pregnant but i figured it was just nerves... I have always had a nervous stomach, excited about going some place and i would want to vomit but this was different on Saturday night which is the night i remember it happening we were going to go out and i was going to shoot photos of the supermoon and as i was getting gretchen ready i felt sick with nerves... HAHAHA David even asked me what was wrong i just passed it off as nothing but i think it was signs of the pregnancy... I can normally keep myself from hurling but it still sucks..Sorry if it wasnt a very nice post... Just wanted to document my sickness... Which by the way happens not just in the morning... Took a nap woke up just a bit ago and had to fight it off too...

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

wait woah... how did I miss this announcement ...