Sunday, March 20, 2011

Photoshop


A while back My wonderful husband bought me the photoshop elements 9... I was so excited when i got it in the mail... I installed it on my computer and vowed i would use it... Well Guess what... I havent... 1) it has been hard to find the time.. But also cause I HAVE NO CLUE on how to use it.... I am a visual learner so getting a book and reading it doesnt help me one single bit :( we have classes at our community center for it but really I dont have time to take a class... So i guess I am going to go on a "quest" (we have been watching Shrek a lot.) I hope I can find some good things online to teach me, how to use it cause I really want to use it...

**image courtesy of google images

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Lol! I went to Best Buy a few weeks ago to check out the different Photoshop software, and was confused just reading the box! Haha...I think it's because I got so used to GIMP (which I only got 'cause it was free to download) and am afraid that if I switch, I will forget everything!

Crystal said...

I have another version of this - Perry took a class at the college for this and can barely use it.

Wish you luck.