Saturday, February 12, 2011

Time

I am praying that God will help my heart as well as the rest of the Reed family tomorrow. I cant believe how fast time goes by. Tomorrow is 6 years that Mama Reed passed away... She was a wonderful woman, she treated me as i was one of her own children and when I needed someone to talk to she was there. Her and I have wonderful memories that NO ONE can take away.. I am SO thankful that I has time with just to build memories and laugh till we cried.... She is missed each and everyday.

Tomorrow also brings up other emotions of my mothers passing, its funny how one persons death can make you have to deal with the emotions of another person. I cant believe that this year will be 5 years that my Mom has been gone. I know that in NO way does it feel like 5 years. I miss her beyond belief but i am happy and at peace with the fact that she is no longer in pain.however i am not at peace with not having my mom here beside me when i travel down the road of my life.

I love you both!!!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I know you could care less about what I have to say - but I am curious as to why you seem worried that someone is going to take your memories away?
I am glad that you guys seem to be finding friends that you can relate with and your new home has become home.
Sorry we seem to have such a hard time with understanding each other but I do care about Gretchen and you guys. Hope time can make this better.

Happy Valentines
Crystal