Can you guess whats in the tub???
If you guessed......
DIAPERS then you are right...
We went to toys r us today and got a tote of diapers, gretchen a little table to sit at, a little people tractor and a ride on toy and a bath tub toy that i am disappointed in but gretchen likes it.. LOL...
When we loaded everything in the car David said well Gretchen when you get to the bottom of this tote you wont need anymore new butts... (thats what he calls a diaper) I looked at him and said so i take it we are going to potty train her? He didnt say anything for a second and then says yeah...
We have been talking about potty train her for a little while now.. I think she is ready to start, she doesn't like to be wet and hates to have poo in her diaper...She is getting better about telling me before she goes to the bathroom but i think after we work with her with the potty she will get it better.. Now I just gotta figure out how to potty train her..I think this is a time when it would be so much easier if i didnt work.... I think woman should get a week off of work for potty training time!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment