Saturday, December 4, 2010

Snow..

So on my birthday we got a light dusting of snow...very pretty but nothing to really to write about... So all week they have said expect 6in of snow this weekend.. Well I was told dont get your hopes up!! Its prob. not gonna do much.. So this morning i woke up with David who has to work today and look out the window and OMG.. It is White out there!!! I mean full on Blanketed White.. It was awesome.. So i am not sitting in my living room like a little kid waitting for david to get home so we can go out and play! I am sure he will not want to play in it as he has been working in it all day but i am SOOO ready and excited to play in it!!! I am ready to take pictures and make memories!!! Ill post pictures later today!!!

1 comment:

Small Town Girl said...

Please keep all the snow where you are girl love snow but I am already so cold that I just want summer back..Miss chatting with you..