I think i may have time to update on my life... So we have officially became IL residents... On my birthday we went down and got everything changed over..YAY!! My dad has left IL and been back in OK for about a week now although it seems longer..(we miss him here). Gretchen has seemed to gotta over the fact that i work everyday. She now just waves and tears up a little bit when i leave but before i even shut the door she is back to playing with Jenny.Our babysitter is awesome. She is really a nice girl. we like her A LOT... There really isnt much to update about our life right now we have been so busy working and trying to find a balance between the two.. I think we may have found it!! Lets hope and pray! We have had a Christmas parade here and it was electric lots of lights and it was very cool... It was freezing so i was outside on main street watching and david and gretchen watched them from our window as they went pass our house to get to main street...Ill post photos later.. I will have a HUGE photo post coming up... There is also more exciting news!!!! I mean over the top cant wait to share.. Last night i got a phone call from my Best friend in the world.She is graduating collage next week and we are flying down to watch her.. So she calls me and says guess what.. It wasnt like a bad guess what but a excited hurry up and guess or i am going to burst guess what. So i asked her what.. She says, I GOT A RING!!! Tyler her now fiance' has asked her to marry him!!! This has been a LONG time coming.. what makes it even funnier is that not even 3 days ago we talked on the phone about it. Everything i told her would happen happened its kinda funny she asked did you know?? No i didnt know.. How would i know.. Well my mom could have told you... GRETCHIN are you kidding me your mama is smarter then that... I would have been so excited that i wouldnt have been able to talk to you cause i would have told you!! So now we get to plan a wedding!!! SOOOOOO excited!!! I mean i really couldnt be happier for her!!! Now i just gotta meet this guy!! LOL.. How sad is that they have been dating for like 6 years and we have never met!! INSANE!!! Gretchin girl, I love ya!!!
Well thats all i got for now for this post...
No comments:
Post a Comment