Tuesday, November 16, 2010

another baby.....

So I have been asked so many times in the past few months when i was going to have another baby. Before i said well never, we are done and then it went to maybe in the next 2 years or so... But really the more and more i think about it i just dont know if i want to have another baby. I mean yes i miss when Gretchen was all newbornish and cuddly. If it was to happen then it would be gods doing and i wouldnt reject that but at the same time i would wonder what on earth he was trying to show me. David and I both have agreed well him somewhat cause it would be him having to do it and he just inst 100% on takin his "manhood" LOL... that when he is 40 there will be no possibility for kids. that give us aprox. 4 years to have another child. I just look at my life now and wonder how would a new baby would fit into my life. Now that i am working i question that decision i love to go out and work no doubt but I hate to leave cause i know i  am missing tons of things that are going on.I just dont know... I know god will do his will and i will go along with it but i just dont see us "Trying" to have another child. It will be a intervention from god when and if it ever happens!!!

No comments: