Monday, September 27, 2010

I always,sometimes,never,wish....

So on a blog i read which is a funny story on its own.. She posted her ALWAYS,SOMETIMES,NEVER,WISH.... and i thought hmmm looks like fun ill share mine..



{I ALWAYS}
enjoy the fall
 been a "tom" girl
have been a daddys girl
have wanted to live in the country
love to take pictures
love snuggle time with my little girl
love my mommy time
check my blogger and my emails daily.
have hated to clean with a passion!! 
wanted to be like june cleaver in the sense that dinner was done and house was cleaned.
have loved music.well except rap.

{I SOMETIMES}
forget to call people back
forget all the wonderful things god has givin me.
wish i had a nanny
want to sleep all day
wonder too much
get ahead of myself
get upset 
let my feelings get hurt
trust people too much

{I NEVER}
forget my loved ones that are not here with me
always have it together
always have my cell phone
get tired of seeing my little girl smile!
stop thinking about the past,present, and furture
want to be a statistics and get divorced
want to be the nagging wife
want to stop loving life,my husband,my child or my family!

{I WISH}
i could travel back in time
i could right a few wrongs 
i could travel the world 
i could make certian people happy all the time
i could make certain people see the good in someone else
i could send my dad and a few others on a dream hunt. 
that the world would recover and we could live in peace
that the world wasnt such a crule place.
that god touches the lives of everyone. 
that a certain girl could be apart of our lives and even though she isnt that there isnt a day that goes by that she is not thought about!! 
Well that will have to do for now.. Gretchen Mae has woken up and its time to start my day!!!
 

1 comment:

Small Town Girl said...

It sure is a funny story isn't it weird how small this world is. love all your answers be on the look out for the Swap update hope I can get more people to join in on the fun! Hope you all have a great day.