
1. If you could speak with a different accent, what would it be (i.e Australian, Scottish)?
I think either a irish or a good ol' deep southern accent would be good for me
2. Can you fall asleep anywhere? (i.e floor, couch, deck)
ahh YES!! For sure, if i am tired i am going to sleep!!
3. Do you use public restrooms? If so, do you sit on the toilet?
I hate bathrooms in general..but yeah i do use a public one.. and yeah i sit on the seat IF there are those paper things if not well its interesting!!! LOL
4. If you were stuck in an elevator for 24 hours, what celebrity would you most want to be stuck with?
lets see i am not into celebrity so this is hard..i think anyone from the past... Outlaws or something like that would be the best..
5. Where did you ∧ your significant other go on your 1st date?
If thats what you would call it... I am sure it was a bar..My hubby was a drinker when i 1st met him!!
No comments:
Post a Comment