Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Part-time single mom.....
Is soooo freaking hard sometimes!! I feel like i have NO help sometimes... I mean i was at my dads for a week and i think it may have been more work for me there then at home... ( i think mostly cause my dad doesnt live in his own house him and his buddy share a house) but still... I mean the simplest things are hard to do, like taking a shower.. I mean who really wants to take a shower at midnight once the baby is sleeping and chance her waking up cause i am clumsy and drop the shampoo bottle 15 times!! Then i have this jealously sometimes with david cause i am like really, we had this baby together and you get to go off and hang out with your friends (when he was in vegas) and now experiencing this whole new family that has totally taken him in!!! Maybe he feels the same way that i get to see gretchen grow up everyday and that he is missing out on things.. I dont know maybe... I just know this is hard... I know it wont be much longer till it gets easier but still its hard!!! I am looking forward to our future plans... I think once the ball gets rolling with this it will make life a little easier!! I have to be positive and just keep prayin this all works out... and i think it will!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Coming from a full-time single Mom, all I can say is that I feel for you!!! It's definitely not easy! You take for granted all the little things that having someone around to help you does. Even if you think they aren't doing much, it's nice to have at least 10 minutes to yourself to take a shower. All my showers are after Punkin goes to bed! Lol...just keep praying and things will get easier. Think of the future!
Use the play pen and let her watch you shower - Gavon showers with me at time - just so I can get in and out. It is hard - but you can find a way.
Post a Comment