were i have been....well really no where.. I have been busy with my shutterfly site and i think i am done with it as far as adding new pages and stuff. Now just gotta get out and work on my photography. and i have been busy keeping cool in this Arkansas HOT and HUMID weather!!!! It sucks!!! I thought i knew heat but this is something very different to me. I DONT LIKE IT!! Today I am suspose to be cleaning but really who likes to do that.. Plus I have a little one that wants me to hold her NON stop right now...We are fighting a BAD case of diaper rash which is NOT cool.. We are going though butt paste and diapers like crazy.. She has been running around in her birthday suit for the past 2 days!! Its getting better but i am ready for it to be gone!!! We had to make a run to the vet last week to get bentley checked out and the diagnoses was he isnt a puppy anymore!!! The treatment, keep him from jumping (YEAH RIGHT) and lots of love oh and a anti inflammatory... Then we stayed all night at my dads and I am sooo glad we did i know that we can stay up there with bentley and not have any problems. Then friday we had a guest at the house,Elizabeth wanted to spend the night, so she did.
David got to where he was going safely and thats was good... He went to church for the 1st time in i have no idea how many years!!! This is huge if you dont know david!!! He is staying with some folks that have 6 kids and a different way of life and i am really happy to hear that when he leaves he is going to miss it. Hopefully after he moves into his own place down the road they will still keep him "in the family". The kids seems to really like him, they have asked him tons of questions, ( i think its cause they have never really seen anyone like him before,LOL).. Today is my last day in the fort for while... Tomorrow we are going to my dads for a week.. I love going there, no cell phone service if you dont know my daddys number you aint getting a hold of me.. No internet service unless i go to a place with wi-fi in town..I am excited about the coming week. I my goals are to learn a little bit about canning, do some serious fishing,eat some GREAT food, take pictures for a family reunion, and get some rest (Thank god for fishing),Then after this week i am hoping to be headed to see david!! Its been a little over a month now since the last time we saw each other and it would be great to see him!!! :) Then aug will be over and sept will be here and i will be going thru some serious depression, It gets close to hunting season and i have to sit this season out again.. This year not cause we have a newborn but because i have no one to really watch my 1 year old and the few people that would watch her either work during the week OR are my hunting buddy ( my papa)... Hopefully i will be ready for bow season next year!!! I am PRAYING that for my anniversary present and Christmas i get my bow that i want.. Next year i am hoping to be able to hunt in my backyard... Spet also brings some fun things that i am looking foreward to, one of them being the BARNES family reunion.. Cant wait!! Well i can but you know what i mean...well anyway i hope to have a bunch of pictures to post and maybe a post or two,but dont count on it...Hope everyone has a great week!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment