Sunday, March 14, 2010

Getting to know me

Wanna play click here

I have been doing these in my head for the past few weeks.. I think found it from either Crystal or her cousin not sure which one either way its i think it pretty cool..

The questions..






1. What's your favorite Easter candy?
the choc. and peanut butter eggs... I LOVE THEM

2. Who do you think is cleaner..men or women?
Umm i would say in my household for sure the man my husband takes at least 1 or 2 showers a day NO MATTER WHAT... I have seen him take a shower camping with water that had ice in it....

3. Which do you prefer..wordy blog posts or ones with pictures?
Really depends on what the post are about but pictures always make them better... :)

4. Were you popular in highschool?\
High school was a joke for me, i went to "normal" high school for 1 yr and then went to a "alt. high school" for another 1 and half and then droped out... I was way too cool for school.. Its one of those man i wish i would have listened to everyone moments... LOL

5. What's your bra size?
HAHA like 38 D but i can wear a C or even a DD depending on the bra...

6. How many states have you lived in?
Well if you count the almost lived there time it would be 4 (CA,NV,CO,AR) if you count just the actully moved my stuff and have a house of my own, 2 (NV,AR)

7. What's one blog you read every day?
I use to read my sister inlaws, and her cousins, and mckmams and brookes but here lately i havent read a blog in about a week or two plan on catching up today.. ( i have blog drafts that i need to do to)

8. Peanut butter or Nutella?
Oh man How i love NUTELLA, BUT i am the only one in the house that does so i dont buy it often..I love peanut butter too... I think when i get nutella i am getting a treat... :)

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

I am all about some Nutella