Sunday, January 10, 2010
Addiction.....
So i have never really struggle with addiction, I mean i tried smoking could start or quit at any time.. Can stop drinking soda or anything else, ;) and tried a few drugs but nothing that i couldn't walk away from.. But i have finally found my addiction and the one thing that i am addicted to... My Internet!!!!, our internet was down from thursday evening till Sunday evening.. I felt like a crack addict looks like they feel... I was very restless, I was trying to check my email from my phone... Talk about needing glasses to read it.. I was serious thinking about going next door and asking if i could use their computer.. It is crazy how just abnormal and lost i felt with out my computer...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am doing pretty good - no FB in like 4 days now, but still shutterflying away!!!
Post a Comment