Sunday, January 10, 2010

I am drowning.....

I am drowning in a bunch of stuff right now... I am drowning in pictures on my computer, I cant seem to figure out how i want or need to organizing all my photos ,i have 6476 pictures on my computer... I am drowning in photos that arent in my computer that need to be scanned what a daunting task...over a thousand pictures that need to be scanned and really i wouldnt mind doing them if i could get a good quality of scan from my scanner but i cant it always seems to have dust or hair or something on the photo.. It erks me,I think i am going to be sending all my photos to a place i found online though shutterfly, I have this horrible fear that there will be a some horrible accident or act of mother nature and i lose all these photos, photos of my mom,davids mom and dad....sigh..... I am drowning in a sea of the unknown... I am nervous about moving, Will i like it, what if i dont, How do i drive in the snow?,Will david get a job ASAP, Will we get a place to live asap, Will things work out the way i hope with certain people..Will everything go ok with the actual move? Will matt really keep up on this house with rent and other bills that come along with it.. Packing; what to pack what to leave behind, HOW DO YOU PACK PAINTINGS??? (need to google this)...and on top of all of that  I feel guilty for leaving my mom and brother buried here.. I know MOST of these things i cant do anything about or control, but when i am unsure about things i want to have control i feel better if i have control, but i know i have no control over most of these things.. I just feel like i am drowning in a sea of everything!!!


 "Oh lord please give me guidance in my life... I know you know i need it!!! or better yet can i go on auto pilot and you do all of this for me, i just want to know i am making the right choices and the right decsions"

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Hang in there and have faith you guys will be fine

Crystal said...

You will do fine, everything will work out. If you need help scanning pictures- mail me a bag of them and I will load them from here. I have had the same issue with the organizing. I finally left events how they are and just organized random ones together by age, date or whatever fits, and I deleted several that were duplicated - yeah I probably deleted some that I didnt mean to - but I may never know and I have this external hard drive that I use for total backup and I can alway look there. I still have some to scan too.