Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Small world...

So the other day i was talking with Nikki on a chat online and we were talking about photos...Nothing to entertianing really.. but she said that her little bother and his wife recentley set up a photography and video bussiness... I told her that was cool.. She said yeah they were traveling from TX to FL for a wedding.. I said REALLY... Thats so funny i keep up with a girl with the last name chambers that takes photos... She said well is her name Brooke Chambers i told her i was unsure of her 1st name but i would look and Sure enough it was... I have been keeping up with this girl for about a year or more...I dont even remember how or where i 1st found her... You can check out the her photo blog HERE , I just became a fan of hers on facebook too.. But i thought it was crazy that i had been keeping up with her sister-in law for over a year and never even knew it!!!!

Crazy......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is crazy...lol