Saturday, November 21, 2009

Shopping....

Yesterday. I went to target and got Gavons present before they were sold out of them... I had to go to walmart to get gretchens cause target had already sold out of hers....


Now the struggle will be to not to get them before they sell out but not opening gretchens to play with before christmas!!!! LOL
I also got some wrapping paper and some gift tags cause it dawned on me that if i start wrapping these gifts now when its time to ship them i will forget whos is whos... LOL and i dont think that gavon would have much fun with Macys tinkerbell body art..

So here is my loot so far with chrstmas presents....


I am starting to get in the spirt of christmas and its not even thanksgiving yet!!!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I have half of our shopping done and wrapped