Thursday, July 9, 2009

WOW!!! Its almost time!!!

Its getting so close that its getting my nerves on edge, if i was a pill taker i would be taking something to calm my nerves!!! I cant believe that tomorrow Perry and Crystal will be parnets of 3 children instead of just two!! WOW!!! I cant believe that in less then 16 days david will no longer be parents of just little boy bentley we will also be the parnets of little gretchen mae, WOW WOW!!! David and I parnets that is kinda crazy. I have fears of not knowing what to do when i bring her home...My fears of labor arent really fears i guess cause i just feel whatever happens,happens... I am praying i get though the weekend without going into labor anytime after tues would be great but i will be happy with sunday!!! Dont know if will make it or not... i am starting to have more and more cramp like contractions so i am not sure... We will see... Well i am going to take a shower i feel sticky and my hands and feet feel like they could use a rise... So Crystal you are in my thoughts and prayers tonight to get though your C-section tomorrow with no problems at all and that little gavon is happy and healthy!!! Cant wait to see pictures!!!!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I am hoping that your labor goes well and that we get to share birthdays!!! Awesome -- good luck....