Thursday, July 30, 2009

update on baby

Well we were suspose to not have a drs appt till the 12th but i was worried and needed to see the dr before then so i called and they got me in yesterday morning...
1st let me say that OMG i like this drs office way more much cleaner and just felt better then the last one... So went by myself just me and the baby... Went in they weighed her she is 8.12 pounds...woohoo... but hasnt really grew in length only 3/4 of a in. Her head is about the same.. The doctor was very good she went from head to toe and explianed alot to me.. Also gave me a lecture on her sleeping in our bed with us. But that went in one ear and out the other... I like her sleeping in bed with us...Everything is good with her!!! Thank the lord!!! I feel much better now...Now if i could slow time down i would be happy... I feel like i just had her yesterday and she is already almost 3 weeks old!!!! where is the pause button!!!!

No comments: