Tuesday, July 28, 2009

baby news





Well today i looked up a few things i noticed on the baby.... Sometimes i wonder if the webmd is a good idea or not...LOL I feel like sometimes it just makes me worry more..... So i am pretty sure she has thrush, I have stopped breastfeeding and now just pumping my milk and feeding it to her... Then after some looking into it i figure out her left eye has a blocked tear duct... Its watery like no other and its always gooped up with nasty yellow stuff...I know that both of these problems are common in a babies but with the thrush i feel like a bad mom... Like i didnt keep her mouth clean or something... I know when i was little and even now i am prone to getting yeast infections so maybe she is the same way but it just sucks.. So far it doesnt seem to bother her but i just pray it doesnt start..I have a drs appt for her with the NEW doctor for her on the 12th!! of aug.. I feel like that is to long to just wait and see what happens so i guess i will be calling the doctor tomorrow morning and seeing what i am susposed to do!!! Other then that i got some new pictures of her today not a a lot but a few.. Took a few with a sign for Aunt ester being it was her birthday... Here are a few of what i took today...

No comments: