Tuesday, July 7, 2009
My midnight thoughts
I am sleepy yet cant sleep... So i figured what better way then post a blog... I got my carseat and stoller on sunday and LOVE it! its very cute kinda boyish i guess but i love it... Bentley hates it although he does like the basket on the bottom will have to snap some pictures of him in it... My friend jen had her baby on July 4th!! She had to have a emergency c section due to the baby being breech!! They never did another ultrasound on her since her 20 week check up so i am not sure if the baby turned or if she just never got head down...Lets hope she was never down!! If they are head down NOW they wont turn!! I hope thats true!!I have still yet to cut my hair!! Its getting longer and longer its to the point now that 10" is still to my shoulder blades!!! Lets see what else is going on that i can think about! Oh my dad doesnt think he will make it back here before the baby comes!!! I know nice huh? I have already cried over this so its not so bad... I am suspose to have my sister in the room with me if she gets here in time its a 4 hour drive... but i am having second thoughts about it... She is kinda negitive and i just want to have postivtive thoughts and people around me!! I highly doubt david will be in the room he is a nervous wreak and has already made me nervous about it!! I has confided in me about his fears and stuff, and so it has been left at if he feels like he needs to leave the room he is to leave the room!!! I know he is WAY more nervous about the labor part then i am!! I just look at it as woman have been having babies for along time... I am in the hospital so if anything *does* go wrong then they should be able to take care of it... I have a outlook on life as god will take you when its your time to go weather you are giving birth or watching TV.. So my fears come with bringing her home and not having a clue to what to do!!! Lets see what else I need to pack my bags maybe i will do that tomorrow night... Gotta make a list for david so he can make sure he has everything when the time comes..The not knowing when something is going to happen is the part that sucks, i know for both david and i that is one of the hardest parts... Lets see i think thats all for now my midnight thoughts are comming to a end as my hands are starting to feel tight and i am ready to try and lay down once more!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment